Monday, October 1

1 hour before leaving for Skopje

In 1 hour need to catch a train to Skopje. Another Latvian volunteer from Skopje has been staying with me here in Kosovo for last 3 days. One day we went to Patriarshije monastery in Peja/Pec. Other days just hanging around here, drinking the tasty cheap Balkan coffees, makiatos, capuccinos...Peja beer of course (though she does not like it very much). On Friday night went out with one of my Prishtina Summer University colleagues, a very sociable girl with whom you can get cheek cramps.
I sent an sms to Albert, the guy from my organization, that we are coming by the train that arrives 15:30 and is it ok? Have not received any reply yet. In the worst case we just take a taxi to Inese's (the other volunteer's) place and I can stay there. Maybe I even join for the Macedonian class today...

No comments: