Tuesday, October 16

In Memorium, Tose

Today started with very sad news. Tose Proeski, the great handsome Macedonian singer had died in a car accident. We went to his concert just 10 days ago. Now watched some Macedonian TV, there is a big crowd in Ploshtad Makedonija right now, remembering him, crying and lighting a candle. In my mind I light also mine... I remember the interview I saw with him on TV after the big concert, all his great plans. Really sad.
I am still in Albania, now in Durres. Went with the organizers to buy tickets back to Macedonia for tomorrow. Was a weird experience because we went to different shabby cafes to ask for tickets. Finally bought them in one empty cafe called Gostivari, from a guy who spoke a bit of Russian and who had a cute son.
Then we went to pasticerija to buy some cakes for tonight. There are 2 girls who have birthdays tonight and it is also the farewell party of this exchange.
Next post from Prishtina most likely...

No comments: