Sunday, October 21

vaffanculo!

I really don't know why I came to Skopje today, I should have stayed in Prishtina. But Albert asked me to come today. I barely made it to the bus, and seems forgot my mobile in Prishtina :( Then I arrive in Skopje bus station, called Albert from the phone booth (did not expect much that he will meet me this time though I told him the time I will arrive). And I found out that our flat is still not available, it is being redecorated. I can either come to Albert's flat or go to Ineses/Pierre's flat... Ok, I have big bags so I told him that I am going to I-P's flat. But while waiting for the taxi I changed my mind and decided that it will be more fun to check my memory and try to find Albert's flat and finally meet him in person. Viktoria still has not met him. I found the right house and right door and I hear loud shouting in Serbian inside. There is Br, Nik and 3 girls. I thought one of them is Anja but I found out later that I was wrong and that was Ana, Albert's friend... oh whatever
So I poured myself a glass of borovnicka or sth like that, traditional Slovenian liquir from blueberries. Not bad. Snacked some chips, cookies, raklum... Drank some coke and beer, went to the kitchen and got some bread and sausage. We were watching some videos of Tose on TV, Igri bez granici... yes, I understood something, but not much fun anyways if they have their Balkan talks in Balkan tongue (about Armani guys from Podgorica and some singers I have never heard of).
So I decided to go to I-P's flat and rest a bit. But when I come there - surprise surprise they are not very happy to see me because the flat is already crowded. There are 2 more volunteers staying there. So we will be 6 people in total and 2 more girls from Slovenia should arrive during the night.
Hmmm...big F. Relax, take it easy. But I should have stayed in Pr!
We should start our work with children tomorrow. Need to be at 10 (ah, ok Albert later changed his mind to 11) in the other side of the city. Then I guess I will take the evening bus or train to Pr, need my phone and also test results. Tuesday off and back on Wednesday morning when we will hopefully move in in our own apartment (though I am losing hopes already). And Macedonian class on Wednesday afternoon.
There is a cat frequently visiting our new appartment and we should give him food. I am very happy about that! Though my roommate-to-be is not :P There is also a big aquarium with fish but maybe the owners of the flat will take it with them (I hope, because I am too lazy to take care of changing water and not very enthusiastic about fish in general). We will also have a cable tv and internet but no washing machine... well, whatever, just give us a flat!
Sorry for being emotional,
Kisses from Skopje - very warm after Prishtina yesterday. And damn they have heating everywhere here, in the flat and here in the office. So hot!!! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight with heating and so many people (extra heating)

No comments: