Thursday, September 27

short update


I've caught a little cold. it's mostly stuffed nose during the night and during the day i sneeze a lot. i was living it for the last 2 days but this morning decided to start fighting it. (i guess 2 cold beers while sitting outside yesterday did not help). so i went to jog around the nearby polygon, took a hot shower, drank a big mug of tea, warmed my feet in a bowl of hot water...sweat sweat sweat. Still feel hot, in a big sweater, with woolen socks and there is another huge mug of tea waiting me in the other room.
Yesterday we went out with one Macedonian friend here. She said before that she has something to tell us. I already started to fantasize about engagement and babies, but the news was that she is moving back to Skopje. So hopefully going to see her more often and if my organization still has not found a flat for me, there is a room in her house:)

1 comment:

dārta said...

auč, Tev nav dziivokļa?! :D bāc, es te uztraucos, ka savu neesmu redzējusi, bet man vismaz solās tas būt. : ) Dzer vēl vienu tēju! Tad paņem vēl vienu ;););) hihi