Thursday, March 13

Strumica: final part







Yes, the party was great at the end. We stayed at that loud bar next to my internet cafe. We did not go inside because there was a nice wooden floor outside (which we broke later in the night...) and the music was loud even outside. We seemed a bit attraction because many people came to sit around us and watch and only a couple of Turkish guys joined in dancing. But better few good Turkish dancers than 300 Macedonian cigarette-dancers. I did have a loooooooooooot of fun dancing with one guy, completely sweaty and cheeks aching from laughing. Some of the weirdest kind of aerobics Strumica has ever experienced :)
After that we went for a big fast food meal and back to the crazy students busses. At 6 something I was at home and before 7 I was in my soft bed.
Put my alarm at 10:30 because we had to go to the Children Village. After some fresh air yesterday before and after the little bit of rain, today was fking damn hot. I was sunbathing in short-sleeve t-shirt while kids where pressing potatoe "stamps" on a piece of cloth. While sunbathing I made some stamps from potatoes: star, boy, house (even 2), heart, and a chicken foot.
Did my accounting for January and February finally. And then went for a jog in the football warm-up field. Then I had a beautiful aromatic bath in our short bathtub which required some deal of flexibility. And my bath was especially romantic because we still don't have any light in the bathroom and have to use a candle.
Had a talk with my mom about her trip to Macedonia (very very soon...next week) and a cup of hot cocoa. And now it is really time to go to bed again!

No comments: