Wednesday, March 19

Ba-ba-baaaaaaaaaah

Albert came yesterday out of the blue. Missing me probably, I have not been in their flat lately when he is at home. And he got straight down to the business - went to buy a new light bulb for our bathroom, got a chair, we discussed which way the light is off and made a logical decision...and BA-BA-BAAAAAAAAAAH FIREWORKS AND SMASHED GLASS ALL OVER THE BATHTUB. IT EXPLODED! Albert is really lucky that no small piece of glass flew in his eye. But he was under shock long time after. And went home. He promised to return this morning and disconnect the electricity in the whole flat. The metal part of the light bulb stayed inside of course, it has grown inside with all the rust... He still has not turned up. Maybe changed his mind after all :)
I sticked a big note ATTENTION! EXPLOSION! on the bathroom door last night so that my flatmate who was out did not think of taking the bath when she comes back during the night. And this morning I was trying to pick out all the small pieces from the bath (mostly) and floor. I tried to rinse away the rest, but the shower is still not working properly. Strangely yesterday when I tried to show it to Albert, it worked quite fine...Damn Murphy
***
I was talking about this guy already earlier yesterday because I could not get chamomile tea anywhere yesterday. The tea which is the most common over here and is always in stock, yesterday was almost impossible to get. And I need to drink a lot of it for my tooth and gums to heal faster. Well, it is just an extra reason, because I do like it. And when I like something and I am told it is good for me, I want it double as much.

No comments: