Tuesday, November 27

YES Business Incubator

Today is my first working day at YES Business Incubator
First impression is really positive, people are very nice to me, got pizza, coffees, pepsi, Macedonian version of Belgian chocolate shells (btw, not bad at all - it is called ATLANTIS). I am just exploring, getting to know the people from the start-up companies here, reading about the incubator, searching the web for other incubators and associations and chambers of commerce of ICT companies in the Baltic States and Scandinavia. If you have a good idea for funding opportunities, matchmaking of these little Macedonian baby companies with bigger European companies, seminars, conferences, forums on Entrepreneurship and Business Incubators, feel free to post here or write me a private email to dsaltane[at]gmail
Tomorrow I am going to SOS Detsko Selo at 10 and after that at 14 to INFOCOM 2007 at the Skopje Fair.
The weather is very nice today, sunny, blue blue sky :)

No comments: