Wednesday, November 14

First days at work

Today was our second working day at SOS Children Village. On Monday we met the smaller kids and were drawing super-heroes with them. I had to draw a lot of princesses, kralicas (queens), lots of kosturs (skeletons), 1 spiderman and 1 vampire (Dracula). Today we met a bit older kids and were drawing with them winter-and-snow related things: sneshko - snowman, elki - christmastrees, snegulki (snowflakes). We were also making snegulki from paper cutting it with scissors (nozhichki)... The kids are great and so eager to learn English and teach Macedonian!
On Monday I also managed to meet Natasha finally! It was very spontaneous, but really great. We met in Ljubov, a very hidden place next to Soboren Hram.
Also on Monday we had our first dancing class, which I enjoyed a lot, too! Really having a great time this week, so many nice things to write about, hehe
I am still not completely fine, but I feel quite great (healthwise). I just wake up with stuffed nose each morning.
I had a crazy shopping day yesterday, bought lots of clothes. I did not really take any warmer winter clothes with me. And these last days it is getting really cold. It was snowing today in Skopje. And today bought a bag (looking like a real Macedonian devojche now with tight jeans, long boots, long sweater and a big bag). Yes, and many books...gonna have some food for my brain. Hurrah! But now should down with spending...
Mwaah, kiss
Mood: very positive

No comments: