Monday, November 26

Le Petit Cafe

I have been sitting in Le Petit Cafe for more than 2 hours already. I don't live in the center of Skopje and it is so cool we have such a cool cafe in our suburb. If you sit here, you really get a feeling you must be in the center. No way you would find such a nice place somewhere in Purvciems or Zolitude. And there is wireless internet here.
I have been working hard with adding some pics here. It is always better to see it once than read about it 100 times (old smart probably not Latvian saying). Sorry, I don't have my camera with me now, I will show you Le Petit Cafe another time.

2 comments:

davidr said...

I disagree! Pictures ruin the beautiful process of your mind organizing your memories in a natural manner. It's terrible, just like videoscreens in soccer stadiums. Suddenly everybody has the same expierences, because our image driven culture. What about imagination and stories?

I loved reading your blog today, i will try to get it into my daily webroutines. You write just like you talk, i can just hear you telling stories.
Love, David

dace said...

Don't worry, David! I am so lazy with pics athat there will be mostly text. But I need to satisfy the visual people, too