Monday, November 26

oh my god, I don't want (20) kids!

today was crazy at the children village (SOS Detsko Selo). viktoria did not come today because she felt ill. I went alone. More and more kids came this time and at the peak I had close to 20 screaming, singing, fighting with each other, fighting for my attention and my drawings little monsters. they were playing with my hair, holding my hand, holding to my clothes, kissing me, begging to draw princesses, fish, balerinas, strawberries...
later Albert came with Karen, the volunteer from France (sorry don't know how to spell her name). they were just watching all the craziness what was going on. we tried to organize some games but they were shouting, jumping on their hands, making saltos, bridges backwards... when we finally got the rules clear always one half was cheating the rules... gosh, how can people choose this work

No comments: