Wednesday, April 9

Čekaj i uživaj!

Anja had to leave by car to Ljubljana together with 4 Macedonian guys this morning at 10 o'clock. I told her that probably they would leave by midday because it is Macedonia, but she said that 3 of the guys are Struga guys and they are usually better with time than Skopje guys (just talking about the people from youth NGOs). Yes, the 3 guys were on time but because of the 1 Skopje guy, they left only in the afternoon. Some document was missing, some work was still unfinished... but if you know that, you can tell others so that they can sleep longer.

We got up at 8, I went to Anja's apartment at 9 for breakfast and coffee. Another coffee at 10, more burek, at 11 I went to buy some beer, at 13:00 we went for another coffee at the nearby cafe. Then we went to pizzeria and ordered one golema (=big) pizza (which was one of the smallest pizzas I have ever seen in Macedonia)...at 14:30 I just said bye and I hope you will leave today!

So kind of a screwed day...I feel screwed. Maybe I will go to a dance concert this evening, but it is impossible to find information online about Skopje Dance Fest 2008

And I found this funny add, it made me laugh a lot so I wanted to share it with whoever visits my blog. It is a property advertisement from Kosova and can be found here

FLAT IS IN THE STREET VELANIA IN PRISHTINA.FLAT HAVE 1 LIVING ROOM

3 BAD ROOMS 1 KITCHEN 1 BATHROOM 2 BALCONIES CABLE TV WITHINTERNET CENTRAL HEATING FOR CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER 044 249 379

No comments: