Wednesday, April 9

ajde da uživam! (let's enjoy!)

I did not go to the dance concert at the end... who knows if it was today and at what time.
I decided to go for a jog and I feel damn good now. I took a bath, still had some bath flakes from Fragonard, Eau du Bonheur. Verrrriiiii naiiiis :)
Now I will go to check if there are any pancakes left for me :)

I just remembered the owner of Le Petit Cafe today when we were sitting outside there with our coffees, actually Albert with his coke and me with my blueberry juice, with our long bored faces, looking kind of sad, silent, out of words, just waiting and waiting... He looked at Anja and she said she is leaving today and he replied in Macedonian: it seems nobody wants to leave Macedonia...pause...except Macedonians :)

The air outside is full of lilac aroma, I am totally enjoying it! And soon there will be time for chestnuts! And the evening outside feels like a normal summer evening in Latvia, you just need a little thin sweater nothing else...+18... and it smells like June in Latvia! It is so hard to believe that it is still snowing in Umeå, Sweden... am I crazy even considering going to study there???

No comments: