Friday, December 21

necessary and beautiful things

I know that I don't need much things. Basically, nothing except air, food, water, some heating or warm clothes. But there are things that make me feel good. Today I finally gave up and bought a normal pan and also an iron. If I can afford it and it makes my life easier and more pleasant, maybe it is necessary... You can have an ugly, old sweater and it satisfies the basic need, but it makes you feel uncomfortable and stress. Then I guess it is necessary to get a sweater which you feel comfortable in. Luxurious necessities, I guess that's the name.
Actually I went to the big Bit Pazar market to buy some more of the dark blue knitting thread. It was not a very smart idea because today is the day after the small Bajram (Muslim Christmas) and most of the shops in the market were closed. I did find the same knitting thread, but not in the color I need. I found also a shop in the center, which sells knitting threads, but again not my color. Clearly not my day.
But in the meantime, I visited the fortress finally. From Charshija it is not a big climb. I was walking and suddenly I was already there... There were some couples, it was sunny and really beautiful :) Some pics for you too, but as you know photography never shows the truth. Ugly things always look beautiful, but beautiful things don't look even close to how beautiful they are in reality. Sorry for nonsense text maybe because there are people around and we are talking all the time and I cannot concentrate on my sentence :P













No comments: