Tuesday, March 24

manic monday and tuesday, too

It turned out to be a fantastic weekend. From the Balkans to the South Caucasus. But now need to forget about fun and get back to work. And the weather is shit at the moment. I should got to a lecture soon, on Armenian genocide but outside is a big wind and some hail..even... though there are brief moments of sun. It looks like the war between winter and spring is approaching it's culmination :P
Hmm.. I was thinking that writing reports could be fun, maybe. It's not that I hate it all the time. Sometimes I develop and interesting thought or find the right word to put in the right place and then I feel happy. But I like to do things fast and writing reports takes so long time. I cannot just sit and think for so long...so then I always start cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, making teas and coffees and maybe finding something else to clean. And I justify myself that I need some action to make my brain work and digest all the readings I have done. At the end I will still write it.

No comments: