Tuesday, March 10

Утомленная шопингом

Unfortunately I do get these days when I shop, shop, shop. Today was a great one, I cannot even count what I bought.
Most of them are of course useful things - I had to buy another blanket for guests and I ended up buying two because the second one appeared to be warmer (for my rather cold room) and a better value for money. I had already bought the first one.
Then I also wanted to buy a soft seat for my chair because I do spend a considerable time on this chair writing my reports and I love my buttocks (oh, I love this word and I remember how it sounded from the mouth of that sweet Australian-Dutch boy whose name I have forgotten).
Then if I am in IKEA anyways, I also had to buy some teklämmor (that's the Swedish word of today; it means those fancy tea clips), because the ex-inhabitant of this flat stole the one I bought. Probably he thought it was his. He also took away (indeed) his hanger with hooks for the door, but I could not find the same thing in IKEA...
But I bought a nice blue vase and an artificial flower. I could write a similar post as I did when I was in Macedonia. About the necessary things and the exclusive necessary things. I came here with very little luggage. But the longer you stay, you kind of start to accumulate things. It was good that I could use the ex-inhabitant's furniture and heminredningsaker for 5 and a half months, but now I REALLY start to accumulate stuff because it sort of sucks to live in an empty room for 1.5 years. And it seems I am staying here that long. So far. I guess I have made up my mind.
Ah, yes, I also wanted to find some stuff which could hold my books. And I found it and bought 2 of those.
I also found a funny toy for my friend's baby which is about to be born very soon. (Huh, I need to remember to give 20 kr to Katya for Khurshed's baby shower.)
And actually I was going to find the Red Cross second hand shop, but I did not found it just struggled with snowstorm. Probably one of the last snowy wintery days this year. It's on the border already, I would say in the middle: 50% per cent of the time I was enjoying and thinking: gosh, how beautiful snow and how cool to bike on it and have snowflakes dancing around you; and 50% of time I was struggling (motsatsen för trean på spinningen är inte lika svårt) in the wet porridge or brūnā debesmanna.
I did find ÖoB, though. That was the place I bought the second blanket, a really thick one for 49 kr. And a lot of cheap sweets. Now I need to discipline myself so I don't go to the shelf and grab them. Yes, and vitamins. Twice as cheap than in Apoteket.
Plus honey, deodorant, folder organizers, a ljusfat (saucer for candles?), 3 pairs of black leggings and 4 pairs of socks... I don't know if I forgot anything, but that does not really matter I think.

No comments: