Sunday, June 7

check before use + HOME!

I just wasted around 30 eur by buying a health insurance for the summer period because I did not check properly the date on my university health insurance card. I thought it is only from September, but it is from September LAST YEAR... well, mistakes cost. at least it was not so much this time (though each cent matters for me at the moment). Still it is good to triple- or quadruple-check.

For the rest - I am back home in Latvia. We (me and S.) went back by ferry and it was a whole project with all the bags we had. And S.'s bicycle. We were sitting in the front of the ferry, sipping our coffees (or S.'s coffee and my orange juice) and there was this strange cover of Queen's bicycle song, it was fitting the situation so perfectly that you start to feel like acting in a comedy film :-)

Oh, and I already miss my husband, Friskis och Svettis, great Turkish kebabs and falafels, Bologna park - the most beautiful park in the Northern Europe and other goodies of Sweden...

1 comment:

Sol & Ed said...

summināta atpakaļ! :)