Sunday, February 1

jOl reggelt

I am now sitting in McDonalds in Mamut in Budapest, watching Grey's Anatomy. And seems there is an internet connection. Just the problem is that they really don't speak English here... I don't go often to McDonalds and I did not notice that it is so early (well, most of the things are closed on Sunday morning), so I asked for BigMac -
- No, Nem or just decisive shaking of the head, - REGGELI
- Ok, I will take that Reggeli whatever it is, looks good. Reggeli McDonalds?
And only then I got it that it is probably breakfast.

It was also fun in the Skopje airport. My flight was at 5:00 am and it was the first flight. Ok, I checked in and was reading my Security Studies waiting till the Security Check will open... till only 10 min is left and on the information board I see that it's "Last Call" for Budapest. But the entrance to the passport and Security check is still closed. I go to ask in the information. Hehe, I am sent to the Malev desk (by the way, interesting why?). The guy at the Malev says that if i check in I should be just waiting... Poleka, poleka
After a couple of minutes some guys started to appear from the gate area and soon also the door was opened. Maybe 4:55.

Bombardier Q400 planes do not have the oxygen masks and the saloon lights never go off...

And then I am in Budapest Ferihegy, reading my Security Studies and observing two guys in black with pistols and automatic guns on their bellies. Where the hell the world is going?

No comments: