Thursday, January 15

Tele2 sucks big time!

Now I cannot send sms anymore at all... (before there were maybe some happy days once a week I could sms). So far for a company, which is run by sheep. ==> watch the commercial

I really liked the analogy - maybe let's try to establish a freight company that is very cheap, but does not deliver anything? (copyright belongs to a friend)

But while looking for an alternative (cheap) operator I found this beautiful card called Halebop and the best example of how sometimes websites in this so-called English speaking country work: click here. There is a tab called "Other languages". Very ambitious. When you click on it you get a site with a heading "Product information in other languages". Still very ambitious. However, the only information is a link to a file called "International pricelist (in Swedish)"... so far nothing more than ambitions.

And... my head is beating from conceptual stretching and pulling, conceptual beating-each-other, conceptual hitting-you-back. And I feel like replying to people: oh silly you, it's just a social construction... don't you see it?

No comments: