Monday, January 12

Blues

I am feelin blues for my dear laptop, I hope he is strong and will make it for another hundra ooor...

Can anyone explain me why there are so many people pulling smaller and bigger suitcases around Uppsala? It's is a question not only from now but since I arrived here

And after the jympa today, I witnessed how a poor granny rode into the barrier at train tracks. I don't know what went wrong but the barriers on the left side but they did not move up, just on the right side. And I guess that's was something that the poor granny did not expect. And it was already dark to see well... Kind of a sight you see on American Funniest Videos, but was not so funny because I was feeling sorry for her.

And damn I have a feeling that my throat is gonna go bad... damn damn damn

(but I enjoyed the party yesterday!)

No comments: