Friday, March 20

To be a man

I don't understand if the Swedish feminists understand what they have done to their men. This is outrageous. This morning I was taking down the garbage (as I always do because the Swedish man I live with piles it till it all starts to fall over and maybe when it is hard to see where was the garbage bin, he takes it out... but probably lately he has started to believe that it takes out itself when it is full enough). Outside the door were 4 big Swedish men, looking a bit like construction workers, plumbers or like. They did not get the idea that they could let a single girl with 3 big bags first, instead they started to pour in while I was holding the door (and the 3 big bags). I really felt like kicking their balls, but then I thought maybe I should kick the Swedish feminists' balls, because they have already kicked the balls of their men and they don't have any left.

2 comments:

Joy said...

HA! That gave me a giggle!

Joy said...

HA! That's pretty hilarious!