Tuesday, December 9

De Roliga Hundarnas Dag

Today I saw 2 funny dog pictures. I don't know if that is particular to me, but sometimes I see snapshots. Moving snapshots.

Number 1: Art gallery, town center, outside dark, inside light, I look through the window. Two guys in in suits in front, one guy back of the room. One guy in front is leaning to show a picture for another guy (seller and buyer). Very colorful pictures, but not the one he is showing. In the middle of all this art business, basically between the seller and the buyer there is a dog lying on the floor, looking pretty much dead and not moving. Through the gallery window I can see his asshole pink staring back at me.

Number 2: Back through one of the many town center's shopping galleries. There is a cafe. 2 friends and their families and 2 dogs. One looks almost like German shepherd and right besides him this funny kind of pocket size dog sitting in the same pose wit the same conceit. Mini-me sort of snapshot.

Besides that I bought too expensive candles (39.90) because the 3 was of course covered by another label. How smart!
Besides that I had my first proper exam in Uppsala.
Besides that it seems I will start arabiska next semester. If they don't let me study albanska, arabiska sounds almost the same. Is there any difference?

No comments: