Wednesday, August 27

Sverige, jag är på väg!

One of my first posts in this blog was named "jag ska inte flytta till Stockholm", now one year has passed and I am still going to Sweden. Not exactly Stockholm, but neither far from there.
It is hard to tell what has changed during this year in my life, what new things I have learned during my EVS. Now I need to write a report, so I need to think about it. It is really hard to keep a track of ones progress, yes, I progressed in Macedonian and also Albanian, I learned more about the Youth in Action program and different other opportunities and organizations... but it is much harder to tell if I have progressed as a personality, am I really better dealing with different people, am I really more open-minded and tolerant or did I even acquire more prejudices and strengthened certain stereotypes? I am also aware that I have digressed in certain ways. I had too much freedom and too little feeling of responsibility. I am a bit afraid how I will deal with really serious assignments and, especially, managing my budget.

No comments: